But I guess it’s now or never
- Kwabena: Guys! What day is today?
- Me: Ummm. It's Monday? Why?
- Kwabena,clapping his hands happily: Yes! I get Churches today, guys!
- Me & Britt start laughing hysterically: Oh my gosh! This is going on tumblr!
- Then Senor Cafe gives us this face to shut up: =.=
- [LOL! Aw, Kwabena you're so black xD<3]
Tell me you don’t feel the same way that I do
Tell me I don’t make you smile like I do
When you walk in the room
You’re so hard to let go” —
Everything is going to go downhill from here. I just have that gut feeling about things like this. Where did my thinking go? I really should be more mindful of everything..
That phrase only applies if Jesus occupies your heart.
With the perfect amount of imperfection.
I don’t understand how you feel, so I’m not gonna put up that ‘I know how you feel’ front. But what you need to know that these emotions come and go, but me — I’m here to stay. Whether you just need someone to sit next to, I’ll be right by you. If you need someone to talk to, I’m all ears. I won’t give you advice unless you want my advice. Most of the time, the best advice you can get is from yourself. This is the best I can do because your emotions are unreachable to me. I’m here for you. It might be cliche, but let those words sink down to your heart.